Friday, September 14, 2012

He is the best planner ever.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum.

This entry is not like usual entry.that more to facts.but this about my own self.own opinion.and own experience.

Yes.i'm not so good in English.but i try.to spend my time to write this entry using this language.

Dear Mr. Right or Wrong.

I don't know whether He made you for me or not. Seriously. I'm not so good like you usually said to me.'Ustazah.'. No.I'm not that good but I want to be that good so I can have a good man to be by my side as a friend. I hope that you can lend your shoulder when there's a tears drop from my eyes. Lend me your ears to hear most of my problems.

I'ts not that I'm a weak lady.or girl. but when I think about this.both of us have to further our life just like a long journey right.? so lets finish it. and I want you to know. Since I met you. I realize that I'm not a good person.to believe hundred percent in man or guy. That's why i'm quite hard to believe in love to human being.(accept my family.for sure.) 

You are my friend. I want you stay to be my friend. You also need to further your study longer than me eh.? Okay. I just can pray the best for you dear. That's all I can do.Nothing else.

Innocent me,

Solehah.



That simple letter I wrote just for him.I'm sure.he'll never read this.Sorry for all readers! This entry not interesting for all of you.! really sorry.but I must story this out loud.If I didn't do this.My heart will be more hurt.







No comments:

Post a Comment